Alfresco Document Management
Parashift can assist Australian government and the private sector implement their Alfresco open source, document management systems to ensure their organisation’s knowledge is stored, secured and easily retrieved.
Effective document management provides governance and productivity benefits, ensuring up-to-date documentation are used, and information is easily found through a central repository. Cost savings are achieved in less ink, paper and floor space reserved for filing cabinets.
- Automatic versioning of all content
- Complete history of all versions with roll back to previous version functions available
- Powerful search with faceted and heuristic capability
- Social functions such as favouriting, liking and sharing
- Automatic metadata extraction and storing
- Advanced user permissions
- Outlook integration
Document Management Customers
Document Management Para Modules
Para Modules are simple Alfresco add-ons to enhance your system. They have been created via direct response to client feedback.
Lets you edit any Word or Google Document in your browser, without installing any software.